Monday, October 31, 2011

Hello from your Assistant Balance Teacher


Hey there wizards!

This is the Rogue here. That is right, I'm the new assistant balance teacher here and The Shadowrider Academy. Once I get back online once I get a new CPU(hopefully this acer CPU from walmart with 1TB of memory)I will be kicking butt and help teach how to with balance.

Just wanted to let all of you wizards here who don't know me, well know me. I also run a blog called Rogue Sorcerer where I pretty much post right now anything I can think of and anything having to deal with balance mainly.

I hope to see you all soon and see what you have learned. Going to talk to our goofy but lovable headmasters about some changes that the students may like. XFingers crossedX

Well until next time wizards,

Have A Fun And Safe Trip Throughout The Spiral!

See ya in class, CYA!


No comments:

Post a Comment