Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lesson Review 1 (Housing)

Hello everyone! It's your housing teacher again. I've decided to post a review post after every lesson. This is for if some people missed the lesson, or were a bit confused and want to look over it again. Our first lesson dealt primarily with carpet tricks. I taught the students all of the main carpet tricks that they'll be using to create houses. I went through these fairly quickly, and some are extremely confusing, so if you're confused, here's a link to a page describing all of the housing tricks we learned, and a few more. CLICK HERE

I hope that helps any of you that were confused!

If you ever want extra lessons, in between normal classes, you can email me at malornghostrider@gmail.com to set up a time.

I'll see all of you next lesson! (Btw, when is that? I don't know anything about the schedule.... Do the teachers set it up, or are the headmasters in charge of this?)

-Malorn Ghostrider
(Housing Professor)

No comments:

Post a Comment